Kingsley Educational Pty Ltd
|Throughout this Web site: = Australian; = Christian; = new/updated; = Special.|
= Early (age 3-9); = Middle (age 7-15); = Senior (age 13-18); = Parents; = Everyone
On a Tight Budget?
You will notice that many items in this catalogue are amazingly inexpensive. Good education does not have to cost much in dollars, but will always involve a time commitment.
Need to Save Money?
There are several ways you can teach inexpensively without compromising quality.
- Buy secondhand items where possible
- Don't use up workbooks, and return them after use
- Don't photocopy! It's expensive as well as illegal
- Use exercise books and clear overlays
- Buy small quantities of unfamiliar items
- Buy specials where suitable (only while stocks last)
- Forego answer keys and manuals unless essential
- Reread books you have rather than buying more
- Use free resources; ask us for ideas!
We offer usable secondhand copies of our catalogue items. To order, simply mark your order "Seconds If Possible". We will then supply seconds if available (new otherwise). We cannot back-order seconds.
We will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
His power and the wonders He has done Ps 78:4
Copyright © 2002-2011, Kingsley Educational (E&OE)